International Passive Sampling Workshop and Symposium (IPSW)
This symposium is organized by E&H Services, Inc. in cooperation with the Norwegian Institute for Water Research (NIVA) and worldwide experts, dedicated to passive sampling.
Every year a broad range of experts from passive sampling are invited for presentations on various topics associated with it, for example:
- Hydrophobic compounds
- Volatile and semi-volatile compounds
- Metals, inorganic compounds
- Hydrophilic compounds
- Development of novel passive sampling devices
- Environmental applications and monitoring with passive samplers
- Toxicity assessment-based on passive sampling methods
- Key aspects for QA/QC, accreditation, data treatment, analysis and interpretation
- Environmental Policy and Strategy for passive samplers
Meetings are mostly organized continentally in Europe and US/Canada.
Selected, most recent meetings are presented under their link to their webpages, accessible from the MENU.