- During abstract registration DO NOT USE button "Back" in your internet browser. Use a navigation bar to get to another part of the abstract.
- During abstract registration you can save it's identification. Abstract can be finished later by loading this identification.
- To save data you have to press button "Submit"
- The fields signed by "*" are required
- The Senior Author needs to be entered as author number 1.
- If you have less than ten authors, leave the remaining fields blank.
- The field "Title" do not allow to enter more than 255 characters. Do not type the title in all capital letters. It should be like any other sentence.
- Please do not enter title, authors, institution or keyword information into the "Body of Abstract" field. This should contain only the text of the abstract.
- Keep the abstract to one (1) paragraph only. Don't use tabs or spaces for indention. Unnecessary white space will be removed from the abstract when the book is printed.
- You can use this text style formatting only. All others formatting parameters and tags will be removed.