The 6th International Passive sample Workshop will focus on the development and the use of in situ passive samplers for environmental monitoring, ecological risk assessment, etc.
• Theoretical concepts and modeling
• Development of novel devices
• Calibrations of passive samplers especially with emerging contaminants
• Applications for regulatory monitoring and compliance with policies,
• Pairing passive samplers extracts with bioassays for identification of unknown pollutants or in situ toxicity evaluation,
• Data treatment, data analysis.